Originally started as a purely C#, Games Development company over a year ago, today COMSIAN Developers maintains the traditions of desktop application development while nurturing experience in the web and mobile application development areas.
We offer platform-specific and cross-platform desktop app development services to help you turn a solid software idea into a market sensation, as well as couple your manufactured devices and equipment with complementary software to gain customer loyalty and outdo competitors.
COMSIAN Developers mainly focuses on delivering turnkey desktop applications ready for shipping to end users. Yet, our development services also include:
- Work on separate parts of the Customer’s project, e.g. testing, delivery of a platform-specific version or application maintenance
- Augmentation of the Customer’s IT team at any project stage to bring in particular competencies or experience
Following the time-tested procedures of architectural sessions, code review, writing self-documenting code, and unit testing, we organize our team’s efforts to deliver maintainable software with a clear and unified code structure.
This means no technological lock-in and ability to try another service provider for modification of the solution while being welcome to continue with COMSIAN Developers maintenance services.
While working on desktop projects, our team focuses on:
- High-performance. With desktop apps being on average faster and more powerful than their web counterparts, we make sure our solutions are capable of solving complex tasks quickly.
- User convenience. All our apps undergo scrupulous planning and extensive testing to make sure they are easy-to-use.
- Security. With verified experience in information security, we place a high value on multi-layer protection of delivered offline apps.
- Smooth integration. To ensure that the deliverable conveniently fit user activities, we create desktop applications that can easily integrate with other out-of-the-box or custom enterprise software.
For more information about our approach to desktop application development, please visit our development process page.