The aims to point out the facts due to which python is highly demanded and trending language of Era 2020 to onwards.
Introduction to Python:
Python is a general-purpose programming language released in the 1980’s by Guido Van Rossum. Python was named on a comedy television show known as “Monty Python’s Flying Circus”. Guido thought that language name should be unique and smaller, that’s why it was named as Python. Python is known as a general-purpose language because of its use in every field of Information Technology like Web, Android, Gaming and etc.
If we analyze our surroundings, we can see that Artificial Intelligence and Artificial Intelligence related fields are the most trending fields. Artificial Intelligence forms the basis of all computer learning and is now the future of the IT industry. Artificial Intelligence is being used in websites, apps, Voice recognition, Face recognition, Data Science and etc. To become the part of the Artificial Intelligence family you must know python.
What we can do with Python?
We can use Python in every field like website development, games development, android applications development, Artificial intelligence, Data science etc. Some amazing things that we can do are:
- Automate the boring stuff.
- Analyze people’s Sentiments about a specific topic.
- Bitcoin Pricing.
- And many more.
Python as Compared to Other Languages:
- Almost there are 500 programming languages, in which some are object-oriented and some are procedure-oriented but Python supports both object-oriented programming along with Procedure-oriented programming that we can say is one of the key features upon other programming languages.
- As we talk about syntax differences, then Python has the easiest syntax as compared to other programming languages because it is more similar to the English Language.
- As other programming languages comprise huge blocks of code to perform a specific task but Python can do perform the same task with fewer lines of code and it is also a key feature of Python over other programming languages.
Who Uses Python Today?
As Python is a general-purpose programming language, World’s top 7 companies are using Python today. These are:
- And many more